Search The Web!

Custom Search

Sunday, August 26, 2007

New Beginnings...

Podcasting. I dont consider myself a journalist, yet I want to report on travel, vulture and lifestyle. I was close to failing my News Writing class yet I want to do stories on Travel, culture, and lifestyle. I've started the quest to write better by writing articles for associated content.com and engaging in my blog.

All that said, this blog will be my journey of new media. How my life unfolds as I embark and take action with my many ideas and future travel, culture, lifestyle adventures, through writing, video, podcast and whatever else the universe provides.

How does it get any better than that?
Madame Unique

Oh yea! I have a new job position. Im moving up the radio media ladder guys!

Heres a pic for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: