Search The Web!

Custom Search

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Having Babies...

Ok, Im getting a bit confused. Everywhere I turn, everywhere I look, there are babies. Dont get me wrong. I luv those little bundles of joy. I've bcome an instant aunty and I love it! But, EVERYWHERE?!

Television, work, magazines, conversations. Im thinking maybe this a sort of symbolism. Of course it means new birth, new lives, new world of people. But what about the symbolism for me?

Well, I did get a new job. So thats one beginning. I have a career changing idea in the works. Thats another beginning. I guess it means that my job, my business ventures, my friendships, my personal feelings, my life is being born. Well, re-born.

I've just been anxious and fidgety these days. Im ready for my career to take an energetic upgrade. I've been searching fo rsomething. Excitement! Thrills! Interest! Carefreeness! Happiness! Im already happy. Fullfillment!

Its all there I just have to grab it. My reality is what I choose it to be. I realize Ive been manifesting some pretty interesting things. Now, I want the other wonderful stuff Ive been voicing. Only the positive of course.(I only talk positive anyways)(now its time to keep chaning my thoughts.) I know in due time, what I am worthy of - and thats a lot - will come my way.

Thanks for listening (reading). Im much better now.

Live moment by moment. Each present moment affects future moments. (feelings)

By the way. I met a guy who said he was complicated whom turned out to be complicated indeed and now he's just my complicated male friend.

I'd rather read a book. At Borders.

Peace and Hair Grease.
Unique

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


And im gonna EAT it 2!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're so right...positive thinking breeds positive experiences.

Thanks for the encouragement!!!

Nice Blog!!