Search The Web!

Custom Search

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Manifesting





Alright, heres a littel project. I was watching the secret and they mentioned within the film to think of manifesting something great in your life. First try something small, be very detailed, so you know you co-created the reality. Once you get the hang of it try something huge, amazingm uplifting & great! REMEMBER TO BE POSITIVE AND KIND WITH THIS!

In my second to last blog I noticed i've manifested some things in my life so far. You know, like certain kinds/types of people (I believe in the energy of others), insights, ideas from different resources, opportunities. yada yada yada. (Theres something on my mind now im trying to get rid of), (poc and pod; c myspace.com/accessconscious).

So, heres an experiment.
Some want to manifest money, love, peace in the world, relationships, material items, sex & things of that nature. I want to make this fun!

How about:

1. Legal Money / Unexpected Income

2. FREE Healthy Food/Special Food. I luv to eat!

3. Hot men. Just to look at. And maybe talk to. You know - the positive, sane kind.

4. ____________ Name of person you like.

N E One reading can comment back and let me know what their manifesting and if it has come to be. Manifest to you, be safe, considerate, & positive.

Peace Be With You...

Madame Unique

P.S. I'll post video soon.

No comments: