Search The Web!

Custom Search

Monday, June 2, 2008

Inspiration

Where does your inspiration come from?

I went to Beaufort,SC and went into a quaint bookstore that sold old hard back books that have the old library smell on them. I really like that smell (got pics later) and wanted to take it with me.

I love travel and all its essence. Magazines, books, journals, guides etc. I found a vintage Fodor's Guide to the Caribbean: Bahamas and Bermuda written in 1964!

This is the inspiration for this Saturday's show. The music of the Carribbean. Calypso, Reggae, Dub, Soca, DanceHall, Carneval, a lot of selections past and present.

I definitely will air the voice of Bob Marley. "Is this Love," is a classic and one of my favorites.



Tune in this Saturday and EVERY Satruday night fo THE MUNDO LOUNGE on GPB Live onlinem, on 88.1fm WJSP (Atlanta Local) or on your local GPB Radio Station.

No comments: