Search The Web!

Custom Search

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Collage and Breathe ~


Yesterday I created my new vision board. A Collage of what makes me tingle with a red background. I watched a movie I LOVE while doing it to keep the good vibe up.

Afterwords I made a Lemongrass Netti pot mix and refreshed my face, my mind and my pores while listening to a spiritual podcast.

Then I meditated for about an hour or so.

I woke up ready to get some work done and while I driving to the bookshop I felt verrrry light and open. I felt damn GOOD!

Point is: every now an then you have to pamper yourself, get closer to spirit and let go in order to let new situations come in.

You don't have to do what I did at all. Whatever meditation is to you, try it and be aware of the synchronicities in your day.

Peace and Love,

Unique

No comments: