Search The Web!

Custom Search

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Manifesting and travel!








Greetings all! So, I've been a bit absent from the blogosphere but never fears, for I am back. Locked, loaded, aand ready.

So, my last thoughtful blog was about manifesting interesting things in your life by way of attraction.

Yea, I've been constantly watching "The Seret," Reading The Four Hour Work Week by Timothy Ferriss,(and loving it!) (Trying my best to follow it.) And I've had my nose in other cool resources to help me get a grasp on my reality and create whatever I want.

Now, in response to the list and challenge I made, Yea, I manifested extactly what I wanted.

I've been participating in interesting workshops and classes raning form realestate to food, I've seen and used my unexpected income and was very greatful for it, I had a fantabulous time in Miami by the way!

Thats imcome helped my to fully enjoy so many things in Miami. I've been asking, telling the universe and putting things out there and i am very satisfied with the outcome. Its incredible!

There are some things coming up in the world of travel and lifestyle, and I will be sure to let you al in on the scoop. Its time to get back to the format.

In the meantime, feast your eyes on my photos and video from wonderful South Florida.
This was my 4th time going and I went with a great friend of mine. We drove all the way there and saw some interesting and questionable thangs.

So, here's to manifesting and enjoy!











No comments: